1832 King Edward Street comprises three single-storey industrial buildings with 73,819 square feet of total leasable area. The buildings were constructed between 1977 and 1979 and are located in Winnipeg’s St. James Industrial Park, in close proximity to major trucking routes in the area as well as the Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport.
|GLA||73,819 sq ft|
|Site Area||4.8 acres|
|Zoning||M1: Industrial District|
|Number of Parking Stalls||88|
|Key Tenant(s)||Prairie Fireplaces, Pittsburgh Glassworks|
|Major Arterials & Access||King Edward Street, Logan Avenue, Keewatin Street|